Sunday, October 13, 2024

One Drawer at a Time

 


Now that Jason has moved in, there is definitely more stuff in the house.  Of course, it is not like that was unexpected, but it does mane that I am back to having piles of things all over the place. I'm not complaining about it because it's a good thing that he is here.  And, in many ways, the timing was right for my one drawer at a time process.  I had just finished my first cycle throughout the house and was getting ready to start the process over when he moved in.  Now, I am looking at things with a slightly different angle.  What of mine really can go into storage or be donated?  What do I need to make room for of Jason's?  I don't want my house to make me feel claustrophobic, so it is important not to have too much.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love my stuff and there it still lots in the house.  That won't change, but I need everything to have a good flow to it. I want it to feel comfortable for me.  I can do that.  And I need to keep telling myself that I can switch things out periodically if I want some different decor.  This is totally doable and now that I'm done with class, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment