Monday, February 19, 2024

One Drawer at a Time

 Well, I have finally finished up the kitchen.  I went through every drawer and cabinet.  I culled and got rid of things and got things ready for donation.  It felt good to have some more space.  Now, mind you, there is no wasted space in the kitchen, and everything has something in it, but it's better organized and I really have a better sense of where everything is.  I hadn't really had that for years but I'm glad to have it now.  And once I get all the way through the house, I will start back over with the kitchen.  Hmmmmm I wonder if that will be this year?  We shall see!

I think that the next room I'm going to tackle is the laundry room.  I like to work in a circle and that makes either the laundry room or the dining room the next one on my list.  I'm going to go with the laundry room because I find it very cramped and claustrophobic.  And considering how much I do laundry and spend time in there, I want it to look better and I want it to be organized better.  I have things on shelves that I have no idea what they are or why I have them.  If I can't find a use for them....out they go!  I'm excited about this space and want to make it as useful as possible.  I may not start today, but I will get something in there accomplished this week!

This is not my laundry room, but it gives me hope!


That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment