Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Daily Challenge Update

 


Obviously, one of my goals this month is to get my garage in order and in better shape.  Things have simply gotten out of control back there. I readily admit that.  But I am trying to get out there as much as I can this month and do at least a little bit at a time. With the summer heat and no A/C out in the garage, that is about all I can handle.

Anyway, one of the things that I am doing is condensing and repacking things out there.  That is, the stuff that I am keeping for the time being.  What I am realizing now is that I have so many empty boxes and containers out there.  I am not really sure why?  Well, I know why.  I would empty out a box or a container in years gone by and think to myself, that's a good box.  I should keep that.  No, I don't need to do that anymore.  And, just FYI if you don't already know, Amazon boxes are not that good once their initial use is over.

I want to get rid of all of these empty boxes. My plan is to use the strongest and sturdiest ones that I have out there and then recycle all of the rest.  It is almost driving me crazy. It isn't, but it almost is LOL  Taking this one step at a time.  Tis all I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment