Sunday, July 26, 2026

Exercise and Diet....again

 


Well, I have not lost the weight I had hoped to by now but, on the other hand, I have not gained any weight.  I enjoy my morning walks but it's time to add to my workout routine.  This coming week and I am hoping to get in extra 20-minute workouts every day.  I am not sure if I will do this in the morning along with my walking or wait until after work.  I will probably start out doing them after work.  I just need to be disciplined about it!  I have been putting 20-minute workout videos on a YouTube playlist that I will use.  They are all quite different kinds of workouts.  I am hoping that the variety of exercises will keep me motivated.

I have also been struggling with my diet.  I know that I eat too many carbs.  I will be the first person to admit that. I love them and I cannot help it.  And they are inexpensive. I tried cutting them out of my diet but that has obviously not worked.  I tried to do intermittent fasting.  I was doing the 10/14 version.  It was ok but I feel like I was definitely eating more throughout those 10 hours than I would if I weren't doing the fasting program.  And I have learned that if I eat a good, filling breakfast, I do not eat much at all for the rest of the day. Something to think about.

So, this week I will be adding some exercise in my afternoons.  I will also be focusing on portion control with my diet.  I think that is going to be key.  I just have to listen to my body and not my mind telling me it's time to eat when I'm not hungry.  Ah, well.  First world problems.  I will see how this goes and keep you all updated.  I know you're dying to hear the results LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment