Friday, May 26, 2023

Morning routine update


 Overall, I will say that I am being successful in my attempts to change my morning routine.  While I will always check in some way on the computer in the morning, I am working at starting my day with something else.  And so far it seems to be working.  And these are just little things such as going through the mail or fixing breakfast or watching a program on tv.  Now, while these activities are not the most significant things in the world, it has been nice to try something different.  It puts a new perspective on my morning and often I get more things done.  One of those reasons is that I'm not letting myself get sucked into sitting at the computer for longer than I need to.  We all know what those rabbit holes are like!

While I may start off with something else, I still check my emails and find that I am quicker about it and don't feel rushed when I start to get ready for work.  This morning, I got my coffee started, made the bed and then sat and watched an episode of Reba, which is a great show by the way!  Once that finished, I found I still had plenty of time to get things done before work.  It's a good feeling and I look forward to finding some more interesting ways to start my day.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment