Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Update on the morning routine...so far

 I have been thinking of ways to change up my morning routine.  And, as usual, I made a list of potential things to do each day to switch up my routine.  There are only a few items on the list and I anticipate adding more.  Now I have been thinking about this for the past few days and am asking myself why am I calling it a routine?  Do I even have to have a morning routine?  And I honestly don't think I do.  I'm going to just start referring to this as my morning list.


I like the idea of the list better because I feel it opens things up more.  Not having things set in stone is something that I am working on and I find it very liberating.  Naturally there are things that I will do every morning like take a shower and make coffee.  But everything else needs to be a choice and not a must.  I want to vary my mornings to keep things fresh and interesting.  

So far, and I'm only a few days into this process, but I already feel better.  And it's fun to change things up from time to time.  Now, to add a few more things to that list.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment