I will admit that I have gotten away from my one drawer at a time project this summer. I simply had other things I needed to get done but I also decided to slow some things down in my life. As much as I love checking items off of lists, it got to the point that it was weighing me down some. I was not taking time after work to just relax and let myself chill. I had to come home and keep going so that I would be productive. Some days that worked, but other days it did not. And this project is one of the things that got put on the back burner once I realized that I needed to take better care of myself each day. So this month, my goal is to pick up where I left off and keep going one drawer at a time.
The last thing I worked on was in my bedroom. I lumped my clothes together because they are in different spaces throughout my bedroom and I got rid of everything that I could no longer wear. It was more than I anticipated it would be but it gave me some good new space. And I have not filled up those spaces with more new clothes. I'm happy with what I have and will wear it until it's either worn out or I cannot wear it anymore. Hopefully the latter will be because the clothes are too big and not too small LOL So I will continue to work in my bedroom for the moment.
I recently rearranged the furniture in there because I needed a change. I absolutely love how it turned out and it has definitely given me more floor space. The room feels bigger. When I moved the bed, I found several containers of items that belonged to Michael. I put them out in the garage with a few of his other things. And I saw that there are still several containers under the bed that need to be gone through. That will be my next few things to do with this project. Hopefully I will find some fun things I had forgotten about and also things to let go of. We shall see!!


No comments:
Post a Comment