Thursday, August 8, 2024

Different kind of Daily Challenge for August

 


This month, my daily challenge is to relax and give myself time and space in which to do that.  I have been such a list person my entire life and that is still true.  I like to have a list of things to get done each day.  There's a sense of accomplishment as I get things done and check them off of my list. So this month I am simply focusing on taking time each day to just be.  Whether it's sitting and watching tv or relaxing in bed with some music, all I want to do each day is give myself some time to enjoy just being here.  I am still without nicotine and that has, honestly, been a big enough challenge for me lately.  I'm satisfied with that and so I feel like I can afford to have a relaxing challenge this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment