This is a recipe from Allrecipes.com. I was watching one of their YouTube videos on easy casseroles because you know I love a good casserole. This was one of them and so I thought I would try it. And let me tell you it is good!!! I have made it twice in the past few months and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Those that I have shared it with also liked it so it's not just me LOL It's easy and delicious. I hope you will give it a try because I really think you'll like it!
Meatball Sub Casserole
1 loaf of frozen garlic bread, cooked and cubed
1 bag frozen Meatballs
2 jars marinara
1 chopped onion
Shredded Mozzarella
Grated Parmesan
Sauté onions. Add meatballs and marinara and heat through. Layer casserole dish with garlic bread. Sprinkle both cheeses on top. Distribute meatballs and sauce over bread. Top with rest of cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
*I also like to add cooked mushrooms to mine.
** I have also used Texas toast in place of garlic bread and it works well, too. I prefer the garlic bread but it's still good!

No comments:
Post a Comment