Sunday, September 22, 2024

Daily Challenge - still in the office


 Still working on cleaning out the office.  It is coming along nicely, and I have gotten several things moved out so far. Let me tell you, having those pads that go under furniture so that you can slide it across the floor is a godsend!!  But it has to be done so I will take all of the help I can get. Moving my records was not difficult but it took time.  For the last year or so I have been slowly putting my records into alphabetical order.  I do love things in sequence LOL And so I had to make sure that I kept them in that order while moving them in shifts and then getting them put back correctly onto the shelves.  Admittedly, I found that quite satisfying LOL

I will be leaving the secretary in the office unless we discover it's just too tight a fit once Jason moves in.  Keep your fingers crossed on that one!  Still, things are coming along nicely, and I am quite satisfied with my progress. Considering that I am working all the time, have school daily and some health issues going on, I am very pleased.  I am not overdoing and will ask for assistance when needed, though.  I guarantee you that!  So, time to get something else carted out of the office!

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment