Saturday, March 30, 2013

structure

in an attempt to quit smoking, I've realized that my life is going to have to be alot more structured for awhile. I really can't afford to have and idle time on my hands.  When I do, I'm really going to want to have a smoke because that's what i've done in the past.  I think I can handle this, I just have to figure out exactly how I'm going to go about it.

I'm a list person and I think that is definitely going to help me with this.  I need to put myself on a schedule and fill up my time all day every day.  At least for awhile.  It's a catch 22 though.  If I get everything on the list done, I have a great sense of accomplishment.  If I don't get it done, I feel defeated.  Oh well. I'm just going to have to deal with it.  woohoo!

Short but sweet right now.  Any other suggestions will be most helpful.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment