Sunday, March 31, 2013

hate being sick

i've been sick all week and it's driving me crazy.  i finally take time off of work to get things done before things get stupidly busy next month and I wake up Monday morning, sick and congested and I'm still congested today.  It's very frustrating.  i did manage to get a few things done around the house, but nothing near compared to what i wanted to do.  i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

And here i sit, alone on Easter.  Michael has to work today and i just feel like crap and don't want to get out and get anyone else sick, if i'm contagious.  i truly don't think i am, but still i don't have much energy. i did manage to make us lunch and change the sheets on the bed.  That was big fun. Oh well.

i'm just trying not to stress myself out over being sick.  Sometimes i've thought to myself this week, what if these sounds i'm hearing from my chest isn't congestion?  What if the damage i've done over the years is irreversable?  i just don't know.  it's hard not to think about it, but i really don't want to cause it scares the crap out of me.  But, i'll try not to think about it.  It just sucks that i'm here by myself today because i really don't wanna keep freaking myself out.  Oh well.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment