Saturday, April 27, 2013

a day off

Finally having a day off (at least i hope so) and i'm very glad of it.  I've had one other day off this month.  I don't count the day that i sat in the courthouse for jury duty.....that was not my choice LOL  So, i'm hoping today will be a blend of relaxation, laziness and productivity!

Furniture market went very well for me a for a change.  yes, it had its hectic moments but overall ran very smoothly. That hasn't quite happened yet in the 5+ years i've been doing my job.  I hope that is a growing trend :)  And honestly, it has motivated me to change up a few things at work and in life, so we'll see how it goes.

If i can stop putting things off til tomorrow, that will help.  I'm very bad about that and I know I do better when things have gotten done and everything is in order.  Or at least in more order than it previously was.  I'm bad about this both at home and at work.  That's gotta change.  We'll see how it goes.

Just a brief note here, but I need to make it a habit of writing more on here, no matter what the topic.  If i want to be good at things, I need to practice!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment