Saturday, July 20, 2024

Daily Challenge for July

 


Well, now that July is almost over, we're past the halfway point now, I didn't really have a specific daily challenge for July.  Well, I did but I didn't.  I stopped all nicotine last month.  Today marks my one month anniversary so far and I am very proud of myself for that.  In addition to that, I have been incorporating more exercise into my life.  While I do not get to it every day, I try to do it at least 5 times per week.  So far it has been successful.

I have also been using my Facebook page to put good thoughts out there.  That helps not only me but I am hoping that it gives other people pleasure as well.  I don't know, obviously, how others feel but I do think it has made a difference to some other people and that makes me smile.  But either way, I'm doing it for myself mainly.  I am loving this new lifestyle that I am working on.  I feel better physically, mentally and emotionally.  These little things that I am doing each day are adding to that.  

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment