Friday, July 5, 2024

One Drawer at a Time - Office Update

 




Well, I have almost finished up doing this process in the office.  I cannot necessarily say that the room looks better than it did before but, in my mind, I know it is in better order.  So, I will happily take it! While working in this room, I got to do some reorganizing of the closet, which is always a good thing.  I found lots of stuff to give away, not just throw out.  That's a good thing as I do hate to waste!

There's a great store in town I have talked about before called Reconsidered Goods.  They do lots of crafts there and have lots of crafting supplies that are donated.  While I was cleaning out the secretary, I found a lot of small pieces of canvas and threads and yards and random needles, etc.  Now, they will all have a home.  I will never use most of it so I see no need to hang on to it.  I did keep a lot of things that were Grandmother's handwork, but lots of it still has good life in it and now can go to a good home. 

So, I have one more piece to go through in the office and then it's time to start the living room.  That will be interesting!  Until next time, remember, "Don't put it down, put it away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment